Inchie Arts, 2 of 8: Jill

Elizabeth fashioned an elegant floral design using her Art Square yesterday and today I'm sharing something clean, simple, and cute!  These tiny squares are one of my favorite surfaces to stamp on and I'm oh-so-happy to be playing with them here in the Studio...
Inchie Arts Art Squares
Additional Inchie Arts inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK page
I've created a set of three cards featuring the 2" Twinchie Art Squares.
I stamped my image, Penny Black 30-231 Cool Chicks, using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, directly onto the Twinchie Art Square.  I colored my image using ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers. I love the way the surface of the Art Square gives the coloring an almost satin-finish and blending is a breeze on the surface as well.  To finish off my cards, I stamped the sentiment on colored cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat embossed in white.  I layered all pieces onto a white notecard using dimensional adhesive.  Finally, I embellished each card with a die cut banner, Penny Black Creative Die Pennant.
Wishing all of you Cool Chicks a fabulous day!