Autumn Splendor & Spooky Screams; 5 of 8: Jill

Fall has arrived and with it a whole new season of designs.  Join us as we enjoy the ever-changing leaf colors with Autumn Splendor and the approach of some frightful fun with Spooky Screams.

Yes, the watercoloring addiction continues, my friends...
To create a bit of Autumn Splendor on this card, I began by stamping Penny Black 40-145 Pumkins (my all-time favorite pumpkin stamp) onto Canson 140 lb. watercolor paper using Ganache StazOn ink.  The image, sky, and background was painted primarily with Distress Markers, coloring first onto the paper and then blending with water.  I added a touch of Dr. PH Martin's Hydrus watercolors to the pumpkins for extra vibrancy. Once dry, I inked the edges of the watercolor panel with Potting Soil Ranger Archival ink using an ink blending tool and foam pad.  The text peeking out in the upper left hand corner is Penny Black's 30-238 Footnotes. Finally, I embellished with May Arts twine, a self adhesive pearl, and a die cut sentiment (Penny Black 51-071 Words of Gratitude).  

I hope you're having a blessed Autumn day!
Thanks for popping by the STUDIO. :)