Die Double Take II: Jill

Don't adjust your computer screens.  You will not be seeing double.  It is our next event showcasing our POV's (Point of Views) of how the same same die cut can be used in two totally different colorful designs. 

Penny Black Creative Die 51-117 Glamorous

As my love affair with watercolor continues, I've also started painting my die cuts!


Dr. PH Martin Hydrus watercolors were used to paint the featured die.  The vintage background was achieved by inking white cardstock with Ranger Archival inks and lightly stamping with Penny Black 1999L Letter Background and 30-274 Posted with Love.  The sentiment, Penny Black 30-286 Heartfelt, was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.  I embellished this panel using tickets die cut from Penny Black Creative Die 51-048 Admit One, and the coordinating outer border of the ticket was stamped with VersaFine Smokey Grey ink (Penny Black 30-243 Amazing).  For a textural, tone-on-tone background, I layered white cardstock die cut with Penny Black 51-042 Petals onto my white notecard.  

Wishing you a GLAMOROUS  and inky day! :)