Going Gold; 2 of 2: Elizabeth

We're going for gold here in the STUDIO this week!  
Trendy gold CARD accents that is...


I was inspired by Cartier's jewelry for my design.

I am always mesmerized by their gold designs accented with a beautiful gemstone.  To capture that feeling, I die cut Happy News from heavy cardstock and painted it with gold acrylic paint.  A separate heart punched from heavy cardstock, colored red and then coated with glossy accents was my gem.

The whole design was set atop a delicately embossed Interlocking panel bordered on the bottom edge with Coco Style designer paper.

The small window die cut with Tagged is perfectly sized to hold an array of sentiments (Amazing) for a variety of occasions. 

For complete instructions and supplies, click HERE.

All dies and stamps by Penny Black.