Autumn Fun; 5 of 8: Jill

Colorful leaves, cool crisp air, frightful fun, and lots of fall and Halloween inspiration.  Gather your autumnal inks and join us!

This next card has me thinking about trick-or-treating which of course has me thinking about... chocolate! LOL :)

To design my background, I first stamped the tree image (40-356 Woodland Wonder) using VersaFine Onyx Black ink onto Neenah Solar White cardstock.  Using an ink blending tool and foam pad, I added a light yellow ink (Ranger Archival Pale Ochre) to the upper left hand corner and green (Ranger Archival Fern Green) to the bottom right. I then punched a circle from thin computer paper and used removeable adhesive to adhere it to my cardstock in the upper left-hand corner.  I applied a darker color of yellow ink (Ranger Archival Saffron) to the sky. Now when I removed the mask I had the moon!  For some grass at the bottom of the background, I tore a piece of green inked cardstock and adhered it below the woodland stamping. The fence die cut (51-073 Haunted Hollow) was also adhered to the background. The house (40-400 Dark House) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers.  After cutting out the image, I inked the edges with Ranger Archival ink in the color of Potting Soil.  The house was adhered to the background using dimensional adhesive.

Penny Black Stamps and Dies: 40-400 Dark House, 51-073 Haunted Hollow, 40-356 Woodland Wonder