Christmas Throughout the Year; 6 of 6: Jill

It may be January, but we still have a few holiday stamps and dies setting out in the Studio.  Join us this month as we share a few ideas to help you get even more mileage from your holiday products as we feature...

One of my favorite ways to get the most from my holiday stamps and dies is to use them for thank you cards.  I simply use the holiday image but stamp a thank you sentiment instead of a more Christmas-specific sentiment.  Here are two examples where I've done just that.

First, I kept things nice and cute for this bright thank you.
(View compete supplies and technique video on the Penny Black blog HERE.)

And for these cards I tried a new-to-me technique using acrylic paints along with Penny Black's Creative Die Serenity.

(View compete supplies and technique video on the Penny Black blog HERE.)

Thanks for your visits and support here in the STUDIO. We hope you've been inspired this past month to look at your Christmas stamps and dies in a whole new way...and that you just might enjoy Christmas throughout the year! :)