Feathers, Fur, Fins & More, 5 of 8: Jill

It's all about those cute and adorable critters that make us go "Aww".


Okay, I have to admit, I'm not normally a fan of REAL fish (why do they gross me out?!) but I can definitely handle them in paper form.
And I especially like fish when I can color them pink!! Heehee! :)  For this card, all of the background papers and die cuts were inked and stamped with a combination of Ranger Archival inks and Distress Inks.  The fish dies were colored with Copic markers and then adhered to "backing" which was inked with Archival and Distress inks. Stamps and dies by Penny Black: 51-314 Fancy Fish, 51-326 Graceful Greenery, 30-417 Delicate Silhouettes, 51-224 Love to Travel

Don't forget to swim on by the Studio soon to see what Elizabeth will be sharing next!