Countdown to Christmas: Jill

As the fall leaves tumble away and snowflakes softly make their sparkly appearance, join us as we feature cards for the approaching Christmas season.  We have lots of of holly jolly jingle joy to share with you. 

Adding a beautiful miniature Christmas village to my holiday decor is still on my bucket list... but until then, this Creative Die set from Penny Black will work just fine. :) 
For full supplies and the how-to, please see the video below. (And don't forget to subscribe to the Penny Black YouTube Channel so you don't miss any future videos from me- I post all of mine there.) 


Watch directly on YouTube HERE.

Before you go, here's a second version using the same supplies, but just mixing up the color scheme and layout.
And don't forget, our countdown to Christmas continues... I can't wait to see what Elizabeth has for us next!