A "Resuscitation" Card with Elizabeth

Ever have a card that turned into a disaster?  Yes?  Us too!  We will share our cards that were destined for the trash and were "resuscitated" with new life.

All I needed to do to finish my card, so I thought, was to add a shadow around the Blissful Blossoms.  That's when everything went south.  
The shadow was too dark and looked awful.

Frustrated and discouraged, I decided to see if I could "resuscitate" the card.


I covered the original design with white gesso, re-positioned the cardstock in my MISTI stamping tool and started the process over again by repeatedly stamping the blossoms using Memento Markers as my ink source.

This time instead of adding a shadow, I lightly stamped Letter Background using Peanut Brittle Memento Ink.  

The Stitched Stacker frame was edged in Delicata Golden Glitz and elevated over the artwork with dimensional foam tape.

I fell in love with the soft look of the design and now have a go-to "emergency" technique to revive other cards  

Stayed tuned to hear about Jill's card "resuscitation".  

Supplies by Penny Black Blissful Blossoms 40-600, Stitched Stackers 51-416,